In this segment, we share with you our mission, vision, objectives
and business strategies.
PTSB has charted steady growth over the years to establish
itself as one of Malaysia's notable trading houses.
We aim to play our role in ?Engineering the Nation's Progress'
by helping our clients becomes more productive and cost-effective
in their goods and material sourcing.
Our vision is to become a regional trading powerhouse and
our commitment to provide quality products and services remains
To be recognised as a leading trading house in Malaysia.
To create shareholder value by :
- Adopting a cost effective capital structure and optimising
the use of capital
- Focusing on our core business and products
- Discontinuing non-stsrategic products/activities and withdrawing
from business segments that are non-value added.
To provide quality products and services.
- Provide trading services & comply with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 and continually improve the effectiveness of the quality management system and to fulfill the needs and expectations of our customers through utilizing 4Qs.
- Q MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- Q PRODUCTION/SERVICES
- Q PERSONNEL
- Q BUSINESS PLAN
PTSB adopts the ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System Requirement and had been accredited with ISO 9001:2008 Standard of Certification since 2007.
In accordance with the ISO 9001:2008 requirement, we are committed to supply quality range of materials/products to our clients' expectations as we are in a better position to control materials which we source directly from reliable suppliers and manufacturers.
With the trading industry manufacturing year after year, we always strive in our best efforts to provide quality and value-for-money products to achieve an even higher leave of customer satisfaction.
In-house trading business
- To focus on niche markets and support our in-house contractors
through contra businesses.
- To instil a strong culture of service within the organisation
by fast response time to all our customers.
- To instil a strong culture of sales within the organisation
by effective marketing and the quest for sales at every opportunity.
Internal Processes & Channels
- To improve our internal processes and operations in order
to achieve efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- To place our company in position of flexibility to respond
to the ever changing demands of the external environment
- To improve our internal control over our overhead and expenses.